Your privacy is very important to us. At Business Gists we have some fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
- Like most website operators, Business Gists collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
- Business Gists’ purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Business Gists’ visitors use its website.
- From time to time, Business Gists may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.Business Gists also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our blogs. Business Gists only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.